Friday, November 7, 2008

up to 7.11.08

Well I am finallz getting to a computer. I am typing on a german keyboard that has changed the y and z and a number of other things. Munich is very nice, not as cold as Gene led me to expect (yet). It has been overcast the whole time but probably around 50 degrees F with no rain. I have walked around for about 1.5 days, I have blisters, but i am having a great time. However I didnt realize how far from home I really am until last night.

speaking of night, I figured out that excluding two, two hours naps i was awake for 44 hours. that includes the two hours of sleep i got on tuesday night before i left for the airport, or flughof. Im picking up a tiny bit of German, you may be proud Gene! I think that I have seen a significant portion of the city. Ill be leaving sometime Sunday night or early Mondaz morning.

If you are a german delivery man or construction worker, you get to wear neon, bright blue, or some kind of very bright pants. sometimes with reflector stripes on them. I like the fact that they do construction or road repairs without the kind of precautions that the letigious nature of the united states demands.

With those prolific thoughts, Adam ausfarht.

1 comment:

sarthur said...

Hi Adam,
Be careful when you ausfarht
and flughof. Sounds like you are having a ausfarht of a good time!

Looking forward to your next post.
Uncle Art

Followers